Electropolishing 101 Virtual Lunch & Learn
Learn What You Can Achieve in Ra Reduction & More in a One-on-One or Group Webinar
Engineers frequently ask us how to reduce the surface Ra of their parts to a desired level. Electropolishing can reduce Ra by up to 50%, but the variables include the alloy and the starting point achieved by mechanical processes, among other factors.
That’s just one of the many topics we cover during our popular and private lunch and learn sessions where engineers, project managers and their colleagues participate in a 45-60-minute interactive session in which participants can ask questions related to their industry and products.
Lunch & Learn Details
Join us over breakfast or lunch that we provide via delivery, and we’ll walk you through the details and differentiators via Microsoft Teams. You’ll learn the specifics behind electropolishing's ability to remove a microscopically precise layer of surface material to eliminate surface defects and leave metal parts with enhanced resistance to corrosion and pathogens.
Specific topics that will be covered:
- How electropolishing reduces surface Ra in a controlled manner
- Types of defects and surface imperfections that are eliminated
- How electropolishing compares with passivation
- Metal alloys compatible with electropolishing and limitations
- Review of use cases, including before and after results of salt spray tests
- Best practices for specifying electropolishing on a part diagram/print
- Discussion of your specific application
How to RSVP & Alternate Options
To schedule your Electropolishing 101 Lunch & Learn Webinar, fill out the form on the right or give us a call at (773) 277-1600.