LUNCH IS ON US
Lunch & Learn
Microsoft TEAMS Screenshare with Video chat
Take a break from the usual lunch routine and join Able's electropolishing experts for a free, private and interactive lunch and learn session via Microsoft Teams from the comfort of your own home or office.
We’ll arrange to have lunch (or breakfast if you prefer) sent to you and any colleagues you choose to participate. Over pizza – or coffee and doughnuts – we’ll host a 45-minute overview and discussion of the key benefits and applications of electropolishing. Our experts, who have decades of expertise in metal finishing processes for a wide variety of critical metal parts, are also happy to take your questions or share their thoughts about any of your metal finishing challenges.
You choose the date and the time, and we’ll set it up. Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- The benefits of electropolishing and how it works
- Review of Use Cases, including salt spray tests and before and after results
- Best practices for specifying electropolishing on a part diagram/print
- The alloys and metals compatible with electropolishing
- The kind of defects and surface imperfections that can be eliminated by electropolishing or passivation
- The benefits of electropolishing’s ability to precisely control surface stock removal
- Limitations of the technology
- Criteria for considering electropolishing vs. passivation